M-6007-M50C 2018 GEN 3 5.0L COYOTE 460 HP MUSTANG CRATE ENGINE
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $8,399.99 Sale
The Ford Performance all-aluminum 2018 Gen 3 5.0L Coyote crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Direct and Port Fuel Injection, Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT), high flow cylinder heads, and a heightened compression ratio to deliver 460 horsepower @ 7000 rpm and 420 ft.-lb.+ of torque @ 4600 rpm (with premium fuel). The lightweight plasma transferred wire arc spray aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength, optimized oil drainback and windage control to improve high-rpm performance.
- 460 horsepower 420 ft.-lb.+ of torque
- 12.0:1 Compression ratio
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Sintered steel connecting rods as used on the Boss 302 Mustang
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Aluminum block features plasma transferred wire arc spray weld line coating
- Longer 12mm head bolts for higher clamp load
- 10qt capacity composite oil pan
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore "drive by wire" throttlebody with variable runner control
- High Flow aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Mustang GT 409 stainless-steel tubular exhaust manifold on the RIGHT SIDE ONLY
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel. For applications running a non-computer controlled automatic transmission or a 4 or 5 speed automatic with an aftermarket standalone transmission controller, use the existing manual transmission engine harness that comes with the engine and use it with the manual transmission coyote engine control pack. You will still need to source the appropriate flexplate, torque converter, and bellhousing for 3, 4, or 5 speed automatic applications.
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Use one of Ford Performance's new Gen 3 coyote wiring, PCM and installation kits for street rod/project car installation.
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- Engine cover kit in picture is an option item sold separately. See M-9680-M50B.
- Photo and specs may vary.
- Engine weight: 445 lbs.
- Coyote Engine Exterior Dimensions with Optional Power Steering and A/C Drive Kit
Passenger vehicles and off-highway motor vehicles can expose you to chemicals through their use and operation, and when they are serviced or maintained. These chemicals include carbon monoxide and engine exhaust (gas and diesel), which are produced when vehicles burn fuel; some phthalates that are used to make plastics flexible in automobile upholstery and interiors; and lead, which can be found in lead-acid batteries and some vehicle parts.